When other hosting companies say they're optimized for Magento, what they really mean is, "Yes, we meet the system requirements for Magento."
It's a term that is thrown around a lot, but none of them are truly providing a hosting environment specifically geared towards Magento.
We're the exception to the rule. We've been working with Magento since it was in beta, and our experience with the application itself, the community, and the company, has led us to an ideal hosting environment for running Magento.
The Need For Speed
Check out how we compare with other Magento hosting companies at Magento Speed Test.
While we can't share all the things we do, here are a few of the key features that make up an optimized Magento hosting environment:
- LiteSpeed Enterprise web server
- Smart KeepAlives
- SSL hardware acceleration
- Static and dynamic output compression
- Percona MySQL
- MySQL query caching
- InnoDB performance tuning
- Local MySQL database server on Solid-State Disk (SSD) drives
- Unneccessary services and ports are disabled
- ConfigServer Security & Firewall
- Weekly and monthly security audits
- PCI compliant hosting environment
Besides configuration changes, the very foundation of our hosting products are completely different than traditional hosting environments. The container concept allows us to isolate a set number of users per container, which means you don't have to compete for services like HTTP, MySQL, and PHP with 500-1000+ other users.
If you'd like to speak with a sales representative, please send us an email or call us toll-free at +1 877 414 4678.